users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2 b07 ACC JNLP Application Client has ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:51:07 -0600 (CST)

 UPDATE: So I have put together a small sample app that will reproduce this
exception, it is attached to this post(You need to rename it from .zip to
.ear since forum don't allow .ear). All you need to do is Deploy the app,
than after it is deployed click on the deployed app and than click the link
that says "Launch" that should launch the JNLP. It will blow up with the
exception I posted above. Is this a bug introduced in 3.1.2? The source for
the attached EAR can be downloaded
at https://s3.amazonaws.com/epicpockets_code_sample/EJBAppClientExample.zip
[1]

[1] https://s3.amazonaws.com/epicpockets_code_sample/EJBAppClientExample.zip

--
[Message sent by forum member 'smithbr4']