users@glassfish.java.net

domains/domain1/lib/databases?

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:24:57 -0400

Could someone tell me what the domain1/lib/databases directory is for?

From looking at the Glassfish Reference document, it seems like maybe this
is where Java DB creates databases (when you run the asadmin start-database
command). But that document made reference to as-install/databases (where
as-install is presumably a variable used by the document). I was under the
impression that as-install, in the reference documentation, usually
referred to, for example, the top-level glassfish directory, not the
domain/lib directory.

Best,
Laird

--