users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Simple LDAP connection over SSL (LDAPS) fails in glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:16:03 -0600 (CST)

 Hi,

Now it partially works....
I modified javax.net.ssl.truststore and keystore to point to
*jre/lib/security/cacerts* and it worked (btw, why isn't it enough to modify
the truststore??).
I was able to authenticate with LDAPs.
*But*, now I get the following error upon deployment of other wars (actually,
osgi WABs):
"Key alias s1as not found in keystore" (full log attached)
which make sense because I overrided GF keystore which contains the s1as
alias

1. Why simply adding my certificate using "keytool -import" into
domain/config/cacerts.jks doens't work??? ahhh
2. Can I define GF to add more keystores so that I won't have to override
its own keystore, just add another one maybe?
Thanks!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Karo']