users@glassfish.java.net

Is there a way to deploy only changed classes?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:46:41 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I use NetBeans7.0.1 + GlassFish3.1. Many of times, I just change a few
classes, but when I press F6 to redeploy the webapp, NetBeans+GlassFish
always redeploy all classes. And the project is increasing, then, this will
be very slow in the future. I know there is JRebel tool that tries to do
this, and to save developer time. But it is not a free software, and my
organization is short and we use only free software to develop our app. If
there isn't yet a way for this, could GlassFish developers try to do this in
the future versions?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'edilmar']