users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish not rendering the custom error page properly

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 23:38:36 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi All,

I tried to create a custom 404 HTML page on glassfish v 3.0.1 by editing the
domain.xml file to contain the following config entry

<code>

 <config name="server-config">

      <http-service>

        <virtual-server id="server"
network-listeners="http-listener-1,http-listener-2,jk-connector">

                <property name="send-error_1"
value="path=/var/www/html/FILE-NOT-FOUND-404.html reason=Resource_not_found
code=404" />

        </virtual-server>

     </http-service>

</config>

</code>

Once I restarted the domain, glassfish able to redirect me into the custom
error page. However, instead of rendering the HTML page, it just display the
actual source code into the screen. Anyone here know how to fix this issue?
Any help in resolving the matter is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Regards,

Chris

--
[Message sent by forum member 'andreyc1']