users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS destination lookup doesn't work on GlassFish 3.1.1 with

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:10:59 -0600 (CST)

I have all of this setup, but my Connection Factory still fails to connect.
It was working very well when I was using GF 2.1.1.  I have evidence (log
files, etc) that tell me I am definitely connecting to the new server
Glassfish 3.1.1 is on, but when it reaches the same code that attempts to
access the JMS resource the program just stops.  Is there anything else
beside server firewall and GF 3.1.1 resources setup that can be causing this
issue?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rdblaha1']