users@glassfish.java.net

How to set persistence configuration for JMS with scripts

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 06:06:49 -0600 (CST)

 I have a groovy script which configures my Glassfish server with the needed
JDBC connection pools and JMS Queues plus a lot of other configuration on the
server, but there is one thing I struggle with after converting from
Glassfish 2.1 to Glassfish 3.1. When the domain is created and I have started
the domain, the IMQ folder is not created in the newly created domain. In
fact - I must restart the domain in order to get the imq directory as part of
the domain. This makes it a bit more elaborate to modify the JMS hosts
persistence parameters since the
imq/instances/imqbroker/props/config.properties file isn't available before a
restart.

One solution I thougth at was running the JMS host in embedded mode and try
to configure the JMS server through asadmin.
- Is this possible to modify the JMS host to use a database backend by
setting properties with asadmin?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tronda']