users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.1 - Unable to deploy application with EJB time

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:32:02 -0600 (CST)

I have tried exactly what was listed under"To Deploy an EJB Timer to a
Cluster" but it doesn't work.  I did this immediately following a clean
install of the Glassfish Cluster.

I have also attempted to point the jdbc/__Timer to the custom XA MySQL pool
to no avail after deleting the timer service stub that is created.

The table is being created if I delete it and restart the DAS and attempt
to deploy an our application but there are never any rows created and I
awlays get the error EJB Timer
Service is not available.

Starting with a clean installation and following the directions on how to
deploy an EJB timer to a cluster does not seem to work with GF 3.1.1 as per
the documentation.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jp2011']