users@glassfish.java.net

Re: missing osgi-cdi dependency when starting glassfish

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:51:26 +0530

Don't go by what's there in domain.xml. See the following comment in
glassfish/osgi/felix/config/config.properties:

# We have stopped using FileInstall to monitor autostart/. Because we
can't change domain.xml
# in 3.1.1, we have to rely on configuring FileInstall using this file.

Thanks for upgrading to 3.1.1.

Sahoo