users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 WebService WebMethod from EJB not exposed

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:45:08 +0100

Well the obvious difference is the return type but I checked the same
and not able to reproduce the behaviour. I'd suggest to file an issue
with small testcase and exact env / reproduction steps so that we can
evaluate. The source svn url for Metro 2.1.1 in GF 3.1.1 release is [1]
- the pom gives you links to proper jaxws/jaxb artifacts (and their
source jars):

Btw, just note that with the GF 2.1 tools jar you are running
JAX-WS/JAXB 2.1 based tools on JDK7 which includes JAX-WS/JAXB 2.2.
Also, please specify in the issue any specific features you use for the
endpoint (like MTOM which handles byte[] as attachments).

 MartiNG

[1] https://svn.java.net/svn/wsit~svn/tags/2.1.1