users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 WebService WebMethod from EJB not exposed

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:19:14 +0100

Can you share the signature of the method? What is the difference
compared to other methods? If you say 'wsgen' works - do you use wsgen
from jdk or from GF?

Best of course would be to file an issue and attach a reproducible
testcase there,
 MartiNG

--
Martin Grebac, GlassFish/Metro/JAXWS/JAXB/Tooling at Oracle
http://blogs.oracle.com/mgrebac