users@glassfish.java.net

New restrictions in 3.1.2 on the enable-secure-admin command

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:28:15 -0600

Please read the attached e-mail, sent to the developer's list recently.

Changes to implement some new restrictions regarding secure admin are
in progress, with some parts implemented and some yet to come.

Please hold off filing bugs until all the relevant issues have been
addressed in the code and the issues closed. At that point if you
find problems please do file bugs.

Thanks.

- Tim

Begin forwarded message: