users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception while deploying the app : Cannot resolve reference

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:24:13 -0400

You can look at the Java EE spec (Chapter EE.8 Application Assembly and
Deployment) to find information on portable packaging. An application
packaged in portable format should be able to deploy/run on different
application servers without changes (except for the vendor specific part
of the configuration).

- Hong