users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception while deploying the app : Cannot resolve reference

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 05:14:20 -0500 (CDT)

This was one of the first configurations I tested, with error message, hence
without success!

However, as I already made bad experiencies with configuration changes not
cleaned up properly in glassfish, I tried this configuration again this
morning. Cleaning up manually, what ever can be deleted within the domain1,
and absolute miracle - it worked!

So, I don't know why, but I'll live with that. Shortly I'll test the
application on WebSphere 8, I'm curious to see what kind of suprises I'll get
there! :))

To be serious, I wonder where a clean comprehensive description of EAR
configurations can be found. IDE assistency is nice as long it works, but
when it does not, one is lost and does not know how to adapt the
configuration manually.

Tanks anyway

--
[Message sent by forum member 'szhb69']