users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unclear definitions of HTTP listener settings

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:50:25 -0500 (CDT)

>> GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1 on WinXP
> Here is the patch for GF 3.1.1.

http://www.java.net/external?url=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7319744/grizzly-http.jar
[1]

> You'll need to copy downloaded file to glassfish3/glassfish/modules

I stopped glassfish (runs as a windows service via appservService.exe)

I renamed the existing .../modules/grizzly-http.jar to grizzly-http.jar-old

I Moved the downloaded new grizzly.http.jar the .../modules

I started Glassfish. That failed (several attempts).

I replaced .../modules/grizzly-http.jar with the old one.

I started glassfish. That failed! (several attempts).

HELP!!

(I attach an excerpt from server.log, if that may bring any light on the
subject)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tmpsa']