users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Calling SessionBean in Glassfish 3.1 with standalone ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:35:04 -0500 (CDT)

About the ClassNotFoundException...  I'm not sure if this is exactly the
problem you are seeing - the MQ folks will be able to help for sure.

I assume you have added glassfish3/glassfish/lib/gf-client.jar to your
client's class path.  Doing that adds a number of JARs - including some
MQ-related ones - to the class path for your client.  I took a quick  look
and JMSServiceException is in the imqbroker.jar file.  From my quick check,
this JAR is not added to the class path by virtue of adding gf-client.jar --
and it should not be because client's should not need access to classes in a
JAR presumably used only by the broker.

You can try adding glassfish3/mq/lib/imqbroker.jar to your classpath yourself
and see if that helps.

- Tim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']