users@glassfish.java.net

Default Glassfish settings cannot connect through IP

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:15:01 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I have default Glassfish settings on Windows 7 Home edition, I am using
Netbeans and have a Java application I made. It creates an EAR file with EJB,
JSP and and Servlets. It runs just fine. The only problem is, I would like to
connect through IP address, not using localhost. I want to do this through
a  web browser. Localhost:8080 is great, same with admin console, but I
cannot replace with IP when I use same computer. Hopefully there's a way to
set this up instead of having the browser say it cannot find web page. Then I
would like to use IP from another computer.

Ok, are there steps I can take to set this up, thank you very much,

Denaeught

--
[Message sent by forum member 'denaeught']