users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS destination lookup doesn't work on GlassFish 3.1.1 with

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:12:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hi

I am trying to do a similar thing, standalone Remote JMS client. My
JMS client is running on a remote machine. but it doesnot seems to connect.
However when i move the JMSclient to the same box which runs the server then
the JMS client runs fine (it is able to connect and send messages to server).
I even tried by creating a no argument constructor (as described here
http://glassfish.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html#StandaloneRemoteEJB)  and
it works fine only on localhost. My problem is that Remote JMS client host
doesnot seem to connect. I see a message on the server log (as below) when
the client first runs.

[#|2011-10-10T14:13:46.023-0400|INFO|44.0|javax.enterprise.system.core.transaction.com.sun.jts.CosTransactions|_ThreadID=24;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|JTS5014:
Recoverable JTS instance, serverId = [3700]|#]

Any idea how to get the remote jms client to work.

Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'prashanthk72']