users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 Final - High Availability Web Apps Slow, ...

From: <Mahesh.Kannan_at_Oracle.Com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:29:10 -0700

Looking into this. I have tested the replication module by having 16
threads trying to write and read data with asyncreplication set to
false. In that scenario, I DID NOT see any data loss or degradation in
performance.

I am about to test the replication module using JMeter and cluster.jsp
app. Will post the response in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
--Mahesh