users@glassfish.java.net

IDE Hot-deploy for OSGI hybrid Bundles

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 03:44:17 -0500 (CDT)

hello,

I'm trying to build a productive ambient to work with osgi/java ee and
glassfish...
recently sahoo helped me to debug my bundles using NetBeans, but i'm still
having difficult to re-deploy my bundles to glassfish..
it's really difficulting my development cycle.. each single change in code, i
need to re-deploy my bundles manually by the system console or glassfish
web-console...

there is some maven-plugin or some way to configure NetBeans to re-deploy my
bundles automatically to glassfish, just like normal web-apps?

thank you guys!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'omeuefilipe']