users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL certificate update help requested

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:59:40 -0500 (CDT)

 Shing,

Thanks for the reply.

1.  No they don't.  The original that the previous admin used was the
default changeit so I didn't want to do that so I made a new one.  I can
reset it if that is best, or I just need to tell GF what it is.

2. Not sure what you mean by 'key' being the same.  The alias is the same
when I checked.

So it seems if I change the domain.xml file to use the new.jks file, I just
need to tell GF what the new password is, right?  If so, where is that
stored?
Thanks again

--
[Message sent by forum member 'xkaliburx']