users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glass fish stop responding when its memory usage is ...

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:56:17 +0200

Is there anything interesting in the glassfish server log?

A thread dump on such a hung system should be the first thing you try.
I assume you're on windows, so "jstack" would probably the easiest way to get the thread dump.

Also what are the exact versions for GlassFish and the JVM?
Ideally the <java-config> section of your domain.xml would also be useful.

-Alexis