users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glass fish stop responding when its memory usage is ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 07:33:12 -0500 (CDT)

*Dear Marco, I thank you for your helpful replay. we are now got fixed almost
50% of our problem because of your answer. Here I come up with another
question. look while our application starts its job the java memory usage in
the server increases and I think it's normal but the problem is the memeory
usage of the java in the server do not decrease when there is almost no one
who is using our application. therfore we forced to restart the glass fish
every morning. why the java memory usage do not decrease when there is no
interaction ( when there is no user) for example the whole night the hospital
don't use the sysetm but in other day when we say the memory usage of the
java it is as it was increased). I mean i am afraid wather the GC garbage
collector is working or not.*

*Do you have any suggestion. I really thank you for you help.*

--
[Message sent by forum member 'melakubk']