users@glassfish.java.net

How to remove osgi war version from the JNDI Lookup?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 03:53:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

The EJBs in my osgi war are generated with Portable JNDI name that contains a
version: "java:global/mywar_1.0.0.Snapshot/MyEJBBean". I need to change the
names to be without version: "java:global/mywar/MyEJBBean" (due to legacy
hard-coded lookups). How can this be done?

I tried to set an empty version in manifest "Bundle-Version" attribute, as a
result received "java:global/mywar_0/MyEJBBean"

"Bundle-SymbolicName" and "Bundle-Name" in manifest are "mywar"

War name is mywar.war

thank you

--
[Message sent by forum member 'okna2000']