users@glassfish.java.net

Glasshfish 3.1.* - Port is currently occupied

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:20:37 -0500 (CDT)

I'm trying to install Glassfish 3 on my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 machine. While
setting up my server, I constantly get the following error:

No matter what port I try on either HTTP or Admin, I get this message.

  * I don't use any anti-virus or firewall
  * Those ports are *not *in use, I checked them with another program
  * I don't have many other programs running, just Daemon tools, Dropbox,
    Fraps, Ultramon
  * I have Wamp installed
  * I have tried x86 and x64 version of JDK
  * I originally installed with ogs-3.1.1-windows.exe, but then I tried
    installing via Netbeans, neither worked

Any ideas?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rfreeman']