users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish LDAP authentication problems

From: Nithya Subramanian <nithya.subramanian_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:51:26 +0530

Hi,

Could you please attach your realm configuration (from domain.xml),
web.xml and glassfish-web.xml. From the logs, it appears that it could
be a password mismatch for the ldap user and what is being provided in
the form.
Can you please check if you are able to connect to the LDAP using
ldapbind or any other standalone tool and check the user details for the
user mentioned in the log (i.e)

uid=guser,cn=users,cn=compat,dc=example,dc=com

Thanks
Nithya