users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish loading problem in IDE

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:46:31 -0500

It looks like you have spaces in your path. I think we fixed that at
some point, but I'm not sure what version we did that in. I would
suggest one (or both) of two things: Move GlassFish to a location
without spaces in the path, and/or upgrade to 3.1.1.

On 9/25/11 10:34 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Hi everbody,
>
> Am steping into java spring, while running the "Helloworld" project, am
> facing issue in loading glassfish.... Server loading is failed. My jdk
> version:1.6, Glassfish server version 3.0.1
>
> and IDE(NetBeans) version:6.9.1.... And am getting the below error
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> Files\glassfish-3/0/1\glassfish/modules/endorsed;C:\Program
>
> can anyone help me on this, Thanks in advance.
>
> Jayabharathi
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'Rsystems']

Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff, Oracle
GlassFish Team
Phone +1 (405) 216-3193
http://blogs.steeplesoft.com