users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unexpected end of file from server in admin console ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 11:30:24 -0500 (CDT)

 Hello,

after doing some research on this, seems the problem is a wrong previous
configuration in security that runs on v3 but not on v3.1

I now need to enable secure admin:

asadmin --secure=true enable-secure-admin
 The problem now is that when I issue previous command I get:

Enter admin user name> admin Enter admin password for user "admin"> remote
failure: Error enabling secure admin :
org.jvnet.hk2.config.TransactionFailure:
com.sun.enterprise.security.admin.cli.SecureAdminCommand$SecureAdminCommandException:
Error enabling secure admin; the keystore does not contain the specified
alias [glassfish-instance]
com.sun.enterprise.security.admin.cli.SecureAdminCommand$SecureAdminCommandException:
Error enabling secure admin; the keystore does not contain the specified
alias [glassfish-instance] Command enable-secure-admin failed.
 Anybody can point to any doc that explain what are these type of "aliases"
and how to create one, or know which one I must use to enable secure admin?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba']