users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 mixing OSGi and non-OSGi (EE) issues

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:46:28 +0530

Even if system bundle exports those packages, your bundle won't be able
to see them unless it imports. Ideally, the EJB container generated
proxy object should be using a class loader that can see these
additional classes instead of assuming caller's class loader to be
capable of loading them. So, pl file a bug under ejb category. In the
meanwhile, I guess the work around can keep you going.

Thanks,
Sahoo