users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Corba Invalid Transaction exception when trying to reach ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 04:23:45 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for your help, Marina.

I also suppose the Corba communication error is the real issue to fix. The
problem is that the test case that was failing now works with my new client
domain. I think the issue is inside te configuration of my previous domain.

Anyway, I'm afraid I'm blocked because I'm not sure a client with a private
address can get a return value from a server through RMI-IIOP. I have noticed
that during the conversation between the client and the server, the client
sends its private address in a *"location-forward"* field. Then the server
tries to re-contact the client with this address which is not public, thus
not reachable. That's why the communication ends. Is it possible to avoid
this behaviour, to allow a *client with a private address to get a response
from the server*?

Regards,

JM

--
[Message sent by forum member 'JeanMeurtrier']