users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Corba Invalid Transaction exception when trying to reach ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:36:34 -0500 (CDT)

I'm not an expert in Corba plumbing either, but we've seen problems when a
client side lookup fails inside a transaction. Can it be the case? Such
lookup marks transaction for rollback and the following invocations all fail
until the transaction is rolled back (though the rollback in your case
complains that there is no transaction in place either...). There is also an
"/End-of-stream"/ exception, so may be it was a communication error of some
sort...

If you can recreate the error on a simple test case that you can share,
please file a bug.

-marina

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mvatkina']