users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 2.1.1 and OpenMQ conventional cluster

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:30:07 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

I am trying to configure Glassfish 2.1.1 with remote clustered JMS hosts...
but can't figure out to make it work properly.

The set up is:

*an openMQ conventional cluster made of a master broker (aka broker1) and a
slave broker (aka broker2)
*several Glassfish 2.1.1 configured with the two jms hosts and
"addresslist-behavior="priority" and "addresslist-iterations="-1"

When we start Glassfish, it connects to the master broker: this is expected
If we shutdown the master broker, Glassfish reconnect to the slave: this is
expected
If we restart the master, let it some time to resync with the slave... and
shutdown the slave, the Glassfish servers won't reconnect to the master ...

Is there some undocumented setting that we miss if we want to have our
Glassfish to faill back to the master?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fredbadel']