users@glassfish.java.net

Re: bad_certificate for LDAP calls

From: Kumar Jayanti <v.b.kumar.jayanti_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 08:25:32 +0530

On 10-Sep-2011, at 3:34 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:

> Still cannot get this issue resolved. One thing troubles me is that Oracle
> Glassfish certificarte appears in the log but we don't use 2-way certificate.

Is the Certificate of the LDAP server a self-signed one ?. Or is it issued by a CA. Have you imported the required certs into glassfish truststore cacerts.jks in either case.
> The same routine works fine outside Glassfish as a Java program on the same
> machine. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Can you enable SSL tracing on the java program and see what is different.

One thing that is different between 3.0.1 and 3.1 is that if someone relies on the presence on java.net.ssl.keyStorePassword and javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword properties being set then please be aware that they are not being set anymore in 3.1.

Otherwise there should be no other difference between 3.01. and 3.1.