users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Gzip compression in Glassfish 3 - doesn't work

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:59:45 +0200

The fix should be in 3.1.1 which for some reason you don't seem to have installed.
Can you share the result of the following commands :
        % bin/pkg list -a
=> this should list a number of remote packages with the the 3.1.1 VERSION (omitting the "-a" flag will return the packages installed).
        % bin/pkg publisher
=> this lists the repositories configured. You should have one called "stable" which points to http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/stable/

Alternatively you can install a fresh version of 3.1.1 (http://glassfish.java.net/downloads/3.1.1-final.html)

hth,