users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Module not able to find ProviderImpl

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:12:26 -0500 (CDT)

 I picked it up from here:
http://www.mvnbrowser.com/artifact-details.html?groupId=org.glassfish.common&artifactId=internal-api&version=3.2-b06&tab=FILES#tabs
[1]

The code does not make sense though so maybe that is not right:

ClassLoader ccl =
Globals.get(ClassLoaderHierarchy.class).getCommonClassLoader();

getCommonClassLoader does not exist as a method.

JAXBContext jc = JAXBContext.newInstance(ObjectFactory.class);

Not a valid argument for that method.

My imports:

import java.net.URL; import javax.naming.spi.ObjectFactory; import
javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext; import javax.xml.bind.JAXBException; import
javax.xml.namespace.QName; import javax.xml.ws.Service; import
org.glassfish.internal.api.Globals; import
org.glassfish.internal.api.ClassLoaderHierarchy; import
org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator; import org.osgi.framework.BundleContext;
  If you could give me some more hints to get this solved I would be
eternally grateful, I've been stuck in my tracks for a week. :-(

[1]
http://www.mvnbrowser.com/artifact-details.html?groupId=org.glassfish.common&amp;artifactId=internal-api&amp;version=3.2-b06&amp;tab=FILES#tabs

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dpwr']