users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying a web spplication breaks glassfish server?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:18:12 -0500 (CDT)

I have an incredibly frustrating problem: Every time (almost) I deploy an
application, the admin console dies, apparently. All I see in the log
(server.log) is:

[#|2011-07-05T15:49:41.797+0100|WARNING|glassfish3.1|javax.enterprise.system.container.web.com.sun.enterprise.web|_ThreadID=83;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|StandardWrapperValve[FacesServlet]:
PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet FacesServlet threw exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while
attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'treeForm'.
        at
com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.descriptors.LayoutElementBase.dispatchHandlers(LayoutElementBase.java:422)
        at
com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.descriptors.LayoutElementBase.dispatchHandlers(LayoutElementBase.java:394)
        at
com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.descriptors.LayoutComponent.beforeCreate(LayoutComponent.java:348)

So what is all that about? It seems I can get things up and running again by
restarting the server, but that shouldn't be necessary. What can I do to even
start troubleshooting this problem?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'janpla']