users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with Admin console is not open

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 03:36:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi , I have install the Glassfish 3.1.1 Build 12 i used the windows installer
instead of manual zip file. I have deployed one Struts based web application
using MyEclipse 8.5 it deployed and i test this application is working fine .
I need to Administrate the GlassFish from Admin Console and i didnt get it
when ever i try to get the admin console from http://localhost:4848/ it shows
Welcome GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1 (build 12) and their
Status shows: The Admin Console is starting Please wait. I has been waiting
for 3 hours it not come and according to instruction on screen if i refresh
the screen it shows error Please tell me what should i do for it. This is
first time iam using GlassFish. I have attached those screen shots and Server
log file for investigation Thanks M. Umer Farooq Khan Software Engineer &
Architect

--
[Message sent by forum member 'farooq05uit']

GlassFish_SceenShot1.png
(image/png attachment: GlassFish_SceenShot1.png)

GlassFish_SceenShot2.png
(image/png attachment: GlassFish_SceenShot2.png)