users@glassfish.java.net

Web Application Links (when looking at a deployed app across a cluster on

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 09:39:22 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi all,

I have deployed an app in a cluster and when I select [Launch] from the view
of the application I am presented with a list of links the app lives at.

However,
Mine is showing all possible ports on all possible machines even though it is
only on a few.

Example:
App1 is deployed to a cluster. The cluster has three instances. 1 on the DAS
box and 2 on a remote node.
When deployed I let it pick the ports. It has chosen 28080, 28081, 28082
Other apps are deployed on the DAS...
das (pineapple) port 28082
remote (carrot, peas) 28080, 28081

my list contains these links:

das:28080/app1 (does not work) obvious (another app lives here)
das:28081/app1 (does not work)
das:28082/app1 (works)
remote:28080/app1 (works)
remote:28081/app1 (works)
remote:28082/app1 (does not exist on this machine)

So my question is: Why?

Thanks

Ray

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rtglassfish']