users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Could not instantiate service class ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 01:05:13 -0500 (CDT)

 I just ran into this problem as well - it looks like the build process is
omitting a dependency. However, you can work around the issue by extracting
the missing class file from the binary of the dependency
(repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/osgi/org.osgi.core/4.2.0/org.osgi.core-4.2.0.jar
[1]) and then adding it to the Glassfish JAR (or presumably just placing it
somewhere on the classpath). This resolved the issue for me.

[1]
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/osgi/org.osgi.core/4.2.0/org.osgi.core-4.2.0.jar

--
[Message sent by forum member 'atomicknight']