users@glassfish.java.net

Howto call Webservice on JDBCRealm secured server

From: Florian Kirchner <FKirchner_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:03:02 +0200

Hi,

I have a Webservice (SOAP) running on Glassfish 3.1. I configured a JDBCRealm, added some role annotations and added the role mapping and realm to glassfish-application.xml. When I call the annotated methods I now get an exception saying "Client not authorized ...". Everything as expected.

My problem is the client side (Java application). How do I login and call the Webservice? I couldn't find anything in the Glassfish documentation.

Thanks,

Florian