users@glassfish.java.net

Bug 14199 [PERF] Orb deserializing creating LogManager$Cleaner threads

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:50:36 -0500 (CDT)

I've using GF 2.1 and we're leaking LogManager$Cleaner threads all over the
place. Really... they're spawning like gremlins fed after midnight and tossed
in a pool (now if only I could find some sunlight).

The bug http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-14199 seems to be describing
the problem I'm seeing. The bug doesn't reference what file or files were
changed to fix it. I'd really like to push the fix down to v2 or find some
other way of working around it. If anyone has any famaliarity with the issue,
I'd really like to hear your thoughts.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'preston001']