users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS Connection Reset

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:19:32 -0500 (CDT)

OK, this all looks fine.

> WARNING: [C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation [PublicServer]. -
cause: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

That looks like a log message, not an exception. Exactly what was the
exception that was thrown? Did you get a stack trace?

I can't imagine why the broker would be rejecting new connections from one
particular client machine whilst it still accepts new messages (on the same
port) from other client machines.  I would be suspicious of your firewall.

Is there anything in the broker log?

Nigel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']