users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish + Grizzly - Websocket Issue !!

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:49:12 +0200

I'm sure Justin or Santiago will answer when then see your email but note that websocket is a moving target with an evolving specification.
(I assume you did enable websocket using "asadmin set configs.config.server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener-1.http.
websockets-support-enabled=true")
-Alexis