users@glassfish.java.net

Howto call Webservice on JDBCRealm secured server

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 04:15:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have a webservice running on Glassfish 3.1. I configured a JDBCRealm and
added some annotations so some methods can only be called from admin users. I
added the role mapping to glassfish-application.xml and the realm. The
application is deployed without error. When I call the annotated methods i
get a "Client not authorized..." exception. Everything as expected.

My problem is on the client side. How can I login and call the Webservice? I
couldn't find anything on this in the Glassfish documentation.

Thanks,

FK

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fk185']