users@glassfish.java.net

OpenAM (OpenSSO) agent doesn't work with Realms

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:56:51 -0500 (CDT)

I have a running OpenAM (OpenSSO) server with agents configured both for top
level Realm as well as for custom Realm.
I have no problems installing and running agent on webapp side as long as I
use the agent defined for top level Realm.
After I install an agent defined for Custom Realm and then try to launch
Tomcat I'm getting the following Exception:
(...)
Caused by: com.sun.identity.security.AMSecurityPropertiesException:
AdminTokenAction:
FATAL ERROR:
Cannot obtain Application SSO token.
Check AMConfig.properties for the following properties
com.sun.identity.agents.app.username
com.iplanet.am.service.password
at com.sun.identity.security.AdminTokenAction.run(AdminTokenAction.java:274)
(...)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'feel']