users@glassfish.java.net

WSDL Path "." replaced by "_"

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 02:18:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hello I have a WAR-Project in Maven that implements a WebServiceClient. The
WSDL is packed within the WAR. Now i wanted to pack the WAR in an EAR. As a
result Maven adds to the Projectname a Versionnumber(ex.
TestProject-1.0-SNAPSHOT) When i deploy that procet not to my Glassfish 3.1
Server the creation of the webserivce fails because it cant find the wsdl.
When i checked the path i noticed that it had replaced the "." in the path
with a "_". Example: Real path on the server:
path_to_domain/applications/test-ear/TestProject-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/wsdl/Test.wsdl
Path display on the error msg:
path_to_domain/applications/test-ear/TestProject-1_0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/wsdl/Test.wsdl
Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'arabesh']