users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Why do I need GlassFish running to get standalone JMS client

From: Amy Kang <Amy.Kang_at_Oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:53:38 -0700

You can also use JMS client, instead of Java EE appclient, connecting
to the JMS provider and sending messages to the same destination that
the Message Driven Bean listens on, for example to connecting to a
GlassFish MQ broker in a JMS client, please see GlassFish Message Queue
Developer's Guide for Java Clients
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2440/aeqaz.html#aeqbd
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2440/aeqaz.html#aeqbb