users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Oracle Glassfish Server 3.1 multi-language broken

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:25:38 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Yes I used Oracle Glassfish Server 3.1 final version (commercially supported
version) and I am using french locale.

Notice I tested Glassfish Open Source 3.1.1 build 11 multi-language ant it
works fine.

My box is ubuntu 11.04 with latest Sun/Oracle JDK 1.6.0_26.

Regards,

Laurent.

NB: I attached screen capture of the hanging login screen. Notice build
number is 43.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sauvage']

Capture-Console_dadministration_du_serveur_GlassFish_-_Mozilla_Firefox.png
(image/png attachment: Capture-Console_dadministration_du_serveur_GlassFish_-_Mozilla_Firefox.png)