users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Replace jar file in App Server with out restarting it.

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:18:12 -0700

Try the autodeploy directory. E.g.

D:\glassfish3\glassfish\domains\domain1\autodeploy

The other option is to redeploy like so

asadmin deploy --force yourapp.jar

The lib directory is designed for libraries of code that need to be
globally available. For instance this is handy for utility code that
many different Apps use. This is designed to be rarely changed so a
restart is needed.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Byron Nevins | Principal MTS