users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error while deploying application with webservices-rt

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:10:08 +0200

bump...

The thing is when I install Metro 1.5 on the GF instance the deployment
error changes to:
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error
WEB-INF/wsdl/wscoor.wsdl does not exist for web service Coordinator

since I'm bundling the webservices-* files in my war I copied the
webservices-{rt,tools}.jar files into glassfish/lib and the
webservices-api.jar into glassfish/lib/endorsed and JRE/lib/endorsed,
but now I only see this wscoor.wsdl error... The problem is that the
WSDL is still inside the webservices-rt.jar file!
Anyone can help me on this one?

Thanks,
Peter